Vor lauter PowerPoint-schubsen hätte ich ja fast vergessen ein neues SharePoint Whitepaper vorzustellen:
Microsoft Office Programs and SharePoint Products and Technologies Integration – Fair, Good, Better, Best
- What integration features are there between various (i.e. 2000, XP, 2003, and 2007) versions of the Office suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the 2003 and 2007 versions of Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint [Portal] Server?
- What about SharePoint integration features for other Office programs such as InfoPath, Access, Groove, and OneNote?
- What WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 integration features does Office Standard 2007 lack in comparison to Office Pro Plus 2007 or Office Enterprise 2007?
- What integration features do the Office 2007 programs lack with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003 in comparison with WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007?
- Where can I find more information about the feature differences between Office Standard 2007, Office Pro Plus 2007, and Office Enterprise 2007?
- What about the differences between 2003 and 2007 versions of Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint [Portal] Server?