SQL Server Saturday is a Free event for Database, Application Development and Business Intelligence enthusiasts and professionals.
Run and organised by the Swiss PASS Chapter, they’re aiming to provide rich educational content to members of the Swiss Technical Community. The event is running for the first time in Zurich on the 19th of September 2009 and covers 3 core tracks: Database Administration, Application Development and Business Intelligence, in both German and English languages.
SQL Server experts and trainers are coming from all around Switzerland and Europe to present topics that will enable to attendees to leverage their current skills and enhance their current database or BI implementations and applications. They’ve catered for 100 – 120 attendees this time around, and this is also a great opportunity to meet fellow professionals and experts, with the same focusses and interests.
Here are the key points:
- · Free!
- · MVP’s, Microsoft Staff, SQL experts and MS Regional Directors are presenting
- · Speakers come from 5 different countries around Europe.
- · Food and refreshments are free
- · MS Developer edition to be given away to every attendee.
- · 3 tracks, 5 sessions per track
The speakers are:
- Allan Mitchell
- Gill Cleeren
- Charley Hanania
- Chris Webb
- Dieter Rüetschi
- Sascha Lorenz (yes, that's me!)
- Roger Breu